Gladeo is a non-profit 501(c)(3) that aims to create a database of business profiles as a means of helping younger generations decide what they want to do for a living and what kind path they can take to get there.
I began working with Gladeo in the summer of 2017 as a member of the Gladeo League, the organization’s internship program.
I primarily work on two kinds of pieces: Career Spotlights, which take a closer look at professionals working in an industry and how they’ve succeeded through Question and Answer-styled interviews, and Career Profiles, which are examinations of specific jobs, namely what they entails to find and succeed in a given position.
In August 2018, I became the Managing Editor for the Gladeo League. On top of editing and publishing pieces for other reporters online, the opportunity offered me the chance to lead biweekly meetings, hire new interns and complete larger projects for the organization.
- Jen Rudin
- Owner — Jen Rudin Casting
- Skottie Miller
- Technology Fellow for Infrastructure and Architecture — DreamWorks Animation
- Jo Kwon
- Reporter — CBS 2/KCAL 9
- Juan Vasquez
- Data Programs Manager — City of Los Angeles Office of Finance
- Philip Kerns (Interview seen in “Camera Operator, Broadcast” career profile)
- Production Department Engineer — CBS
- Freelance Camera Operator
- Magic Moreno
- Producer/Mixer/Recording Engineer — Magic Presence Studios
- Raymundo Vizcarra
- Band Director — Redondo Union High School
- Ismael Villarreal
- Design Engineer — AdelWiggins Group
- Alexxiss Jackson
- Freelance Film & Music Video Director