Gladeo is a non-profit 501(c)(3) that aims to create a database of business profiles as a means of helping younger generations decide what they want to do for a living and what kind path they can take to get there.
As a member of the Gladeo League, the organization’s internship program, I have been working primarily on two kinds of pieces: Career Spotlights, which take a closer look at professionals working in an industry and how they’ve succeeded through Question and Answer-styled interviews, and Career Profiles, which are examinations of specific jobs, namely what they entails to find and succeed in a given position.
I began working with Gladeo in the summer of 2017 and am currently still a reporter there.
- Jen Rudin
- Owner — Jen Rudin Casting
- Skottie Miller
- Technology Fellow for Infrastructure and Architecture — DreamWorks Animation
- Jo Kwon
- Reporter — CBS 2/KCAL 9
- Juan Vasquez
- Data Programs Manager — City of Los Angeles Office of Finance
- Philip Kerns (Interview seen in “Camera Operator, Broadcast” career profile)
- Production Department Engineer — CBS
- Freelance Camera Operator
- Magic Moreno
- Producer/Mixer/Recording Engineer — Magic Presence Studios